It’s been nearly two months since Ilhan Omar criticized the Jewish lobby -AIPAC- driving the Republican party , and most of the pussy Democrats as well , into fits of hysteria. Will they ever recover? Probably not. It’s a sure bet that they will be crying about it as long as Omar is a member of congress.
In the meantime , there are a several things that establishment Democrats – if they had any back bone – would be wise to do to counter the silly , and hypocritical , accusations of bigotry and racism from Republicans.
- They should point out that the GOP are in no position to be throwing stones while living in glass houses. In other words , clean your own god damn house , before criticizing others.
- Remind them that several members of their own party have shared antisemitic tropes on social media , while their colleagues in congress , and their supporters in media , conveniently look the other way.
- Remind them that their party is deeply xenophobic.
- Remind them that a mob of president Trump’s butt hurt supporters , rallied in Charlottesville , Virginia , in the summer of 2017 , to protest the removal of a confederate statue.
- Remind them that he praised them as , very fine people.
- Remind them that one of them murdered a counter protester.
- Remind them that certain members of their own party ( not to mention certain conservatives in media ) shamelessly spread lies and misinformation about counter protesters being responsible for the violence , and that it was staged by George Soros.
- Remind them that a portion of their party is bat s**t insane , because they believe in bat s**t insane conspiracy theories , and a portion of their base is just as bat s**t insane , and belong in padded rooms , wearing straight jackets.
- Remind them that all forms of bigotry – including antisemitism – have been mainstream in the Republican party since they began employing the southern strategy , and right wing media has normalized it for years.
- Remind them that the KKK are no longer Democrat , but a conservative Republican organization.
- Remind them that a Trump supporter murdered six at a mosque in Quebec , Canada , in January , 2017.
- Remind them that a Trump supporter , enabled by antisemitic conspiracy theories on line , and in conservative mainstream media , murdered eleven people in the Tree Of Life synagogue , in Pittsburgh , last year.
- Remind them that a Trump supporter murdered forty nine Muslim worshippers , including children , in Christchurch , New Zealand , allegedly citing Trump as ‘a symbol of renewed white identity and purpose.’
- Remind them that Neo Nazis and white nationalists ran openly in the Republican party during the primaries , and in the mid term elections ( see above article ). Most of them lost. But the fact that they ran at all , should be an embarrassment to the Republicans.
- Remind them that president Trump refuses to acknowledge that white identity terrorism is a serious threat. Republicans and conservative media harped about Obama refusing to identify Islamic terrorism as a threat.
Will Democrats show any back bone? Of course not. Like I’ve already said , they’re the pussy party. They’re weak. They’re spineless. They’re too busy sucking off the teats of their corporate donors. They would rather throw one of their own under a bus , than stand up to the bullies in the Republican party.
And this is why progressives despise them.