In the minds of liberal hating Conservatives , if liberals don’t agree with their bigotry , then it’s actually liberals who are the intolerant ones. They flip reality on its head. They don’t see their intolerance to gay marriage as intolerance. Anyone who disagrees with them is intolerant , and a bigot. To them , it’s not bigotry , it really has to do with ‘religious freedom’. You can’t get married to the person you love if it happens to be another man , or another woman , ‘because ( insert red neck southern accent ) it’s against my religion. God said Adam and Eve , not Adam and Steve. If we allow gay people to get married , and bake wedding cakes for ’em, then it’s my religious freedom that’s being violated.
If conservatives really believed this , they would not be so quick to judge all Muslims as terrorists. When it comes to terrorism , they have a double standard. When a Muslim shooter commits jihad , all Muslims are accountable for the actions of the one , and must denounce it to appease conservatives. When a white person kills a black individual , even if the motivation is obviously racial , as was the case with Dylann Roof , Conservatives immediately go into their song and dance routine to avoid the elephant in the room : Racism? What does racism have to do with it? Christians are real victims here! Because Christians are the most persecuted majority in America , and their religious freedom is viciously under assault by Obama , liberals , and gay people , who want them to bake wedding cakes for them.
When it’s not the Christian victim mentality , it’s the white victim mentality. White people are not accountable for the actions of the one , and are not required to denounce it to appease all black people. Therefore it would be racist to assume all white people are responsible for Dylann Roof. But it’s fair to assume all Muslims are radical extremists , and are responsible for the actions of one Muslim shooter.
Since her departure from One America News , and joining The Blaze Network , Tomi Lahren has become a social media phenomenon. She is best known for her outrageous opinions that very seldom have any grounding in reality or fact. Some of these opinions are so outrageous , such as comparing the civil rights group Black Lives Matter to the modern-day KKK , they have managed to piss people off , and have earned her monikers like White Privilege Barbie , Nazi Barbie , and Aryan Snowflake. Some People have even took to twitter to troll her by purposefully mispronouncing her name.
Some of her other outrageously ridiculous statements include , former president Obama had a friendly to jihadis mentality , meaning he was weak on terrorism ( apparently completely oblivious to the fact that Obama’s foreign policy included droning seven different places around the world in the war on terror ) because he would not utter the phrase , ‘radical Islamic terrorism’ that Ms. Lahren and her fans were so desperate to hear , because saying so would apparently eliminate the jihadi threat to America.
During a recent visit to ABC’s The View , Tomi admitted that as a Conservative she is pro-choice , and called other Conservatives who called themselves pro-life , hypocrites. That was a mistake in the Conservative circle , which got the feisty commentator into hot water with her employer , Glenn Beck. He promptly suspended her , then fired her. Now , the two are suing each other , or have sued each other … whatever.
But supposedly there have been other reasons behind Tomi’s departure from The Blaze Network. According to an article in the Daily Caller , Tomi’s declaration of pro-choice and calling Conservatives hypocrites , was the “final straw in her relationship with The Blaze Network.” Without naming any sources , the article claims she was rude to her co-workers , argued with several people over controversial views she had expressed , treated assistants like they were slaves , wanting them to always warm her butt pad for her , and cared more about creating controversy than being honest. Also , according to the article , she wasn’t especially fond of Dana Loesch , and went out of her way to avoid her.
Tomi appeared on a recent episode of the Alex Jones Show to set the record straight on the reasons behind her departure from the Blaze Network.
Alex : “Welcome to the show , ladies and gentlemen. I’m Alex Jones , your host for the number one show in Texas , America , and around the world. My guest on today’s show is Tammy Loren – “
Tomi : “Tomi. Tomi Lahren.”
Alex : “Whatever. Ms. Lowen has written several books. White people : The New Victims Of racism In The Age Of Obama , and Obama Wants To Eat Your Guns. Her latest is Tomi And The Snowflakes , which is scheduled for release sometime this Summer by Trump’s Not A Racist And He Loves America Unlike That Other President , Publishing , reveals the events behind her departure from The Blaze , which includes plenty of drama , cat fights , and verbal name calling. Just the kind of drama her fans have come to expect.
“Alright , I’ve read the book , Timmy – “
Tomi : “Tomi.”
Alex : “When my producer gave me a copy of the book , at first I thought it was about a new female rock group or something. Anyway , for those who are listening to the show and haven’t yet read it , why don’t you give a short summary of what it’s about.”
Tomi : “The book is about a group of special snowflakes at The Blaze who had a melt down when I called them hypocrites , among other things.”
Alex : “Lonnie – “
Tomi : “Tomi.”
Alex : “Whatever. In the book you discuss several particularly interesting incidents in detail , such as an encounter with Dana Letch – I probably mispronounced it , I’m not very good with names – who you several times refer to as a bitch , a skank , and a ‘ho’ , and also an embarrassing encounter with Stu Burger , or Booger – ”
Tomi : “Burguiere.”
Alex : “What is that , a french name or something?”
Tomi : “I really don’t know.”
Alex : “It sounds like the french version of the word booger.”
Tomi : “It could be. I have no idea.”
Alex : “Doesn’t really matter. Still sounds like booger to me. Anyway , this guy Stu , or Sue , or whatever his , or her name is , had sex reassignment surgery a few years back , and has been pretending to be a girl , or a guy , or a transvestite , or whatever , ever since. Right? But what’s even more embarrassing is that – and most of Glenn Beck’s viewers don’t even know this , because they’re all so stupid , which is even more embarrassing , and what’s even more embarrassing is that he’s even more stupid than they are – Glenn , and this Stu , or Sue fella , or whatever , have been married for some time now. Yes , that’s right ladies and gentlemen , Glenn Beck actually divorced his second wife to marry a transvestite! I’m not making this stuff up. I wish I was , but I’m not. Who would have thought that Glenn Beck actually has a thing for gay transvestites? Some really bizarre stuff is going on over there at The Blaze. Isn’t that right , Connie?”
Tomi : “Tomi. It’s Tomi , Alex.”
Alex : “Isn’t that what I said?”
Tomi : “No , you’ve gotten my name wrong four times now.”
Alex : “I’m sorry , Suzi. I’m not trying to be rude or anything. It’s just that I’m not very good with names. They all sound the same to me.”
Tomi : “You can’t tell the difference between Tomi and Timmy?”
Alex : “Tomi , Timmy , what’s in a name? They all sound the same.”
Tomi : “Not to me.”
Alex : “Whatever you say , Ronny. Anyway , like I said , some weird stuff is happening at The Blaze , am I right?”
Tomi : ( Rolls eyes ) “Right.”
Alex : “According to the book , Dana Leech was always crapping up a wind storm when she was around you , because you knew she hated you , and she knew you hated her too?”
Tomi : “That’s right. I couldn’t stand her for several reasons. For one , she was always bragging about her so-called native American heritage , which is like 00.00 percent or something – native heritage , my ass – which I always thought was BS , and I told her so once , which set her off. I called her chief Shitting Bull , and she went ballistic. Her eyes bugged out and she said if I ever called her that again , she would sit on me and use my face for a toilet. Another reason I couldn’t stand her was because she always acted like a big shot. She would wear dark glasses and a fur coat every day before she filmed her show , because she was jealous that my show got higher ratings than hers , and she couldn’t stand it , and by wearing a fur coat and glasses , I knew she was trying to mock me. But what infuriated her the most was the fact that I had a butt pad and she didn’t. She was always jealous of the fact that I had a butt pad because my show was more popular than hers. The reason she didn’t have a butt pad is because no one liked her as much as they liked me , which is the reason I got a butt pad and she didn’t. And my butt is perkier and cuter than hers , and needs a butt pad to warm it up. Dana has the butt of a sixty year old woman , and no butt pad would keep that saggy ass of hers from sagging. I mean , look at it. Mine. Not her’s.”
She stood up and jiggled it like a teenager participating in a bikini contest. “Isn’t that the cutest , perkiest butt you ever did see?”
Alex : ( Blushing ) “Uh … yeah , Ms. Lahren. Very nice Terry , I mean Timmy , I mean Tomi ! Please sit down. My producer’s getting excited.”
Tomi : “That BS about me being jealous of her , was nothing but BS. I was the one that got more attention because my butt is perkier and cuter than hers , and she couldn’t stand it. Dana always had to be the center of attention , because she’s a whiny-attention-seeking crybaby snowflake.”
Alex : “Also according to the book , you told her she looked like a horse , and that you spread a rumor that she was really a guy in drag , like that Stu , or Sue fella?”
Tomi : “That’s right , Alex. When I told her she had a face like a horse , her eyes bugged out , and she screamed , ‘What did you call me , you skank?’ I said , ‘You look like Mr. Ed’s wife!’ She screamed like a harpy again , grabbed a handful of my hair , threw me on the ground , and farted several times in my face. I mean , God , it was disgusting. I wanted to vomit. It stank like a skunk had invaded the studio. She really knew how to stink up the place. I felt like I was going to die from the stench , but at last Glenn came and pulled her off me. This was during a break in a taping of my show Final Thoughts , back in December. But the time I said she looked like a transvestite , that was even worse. Not only did she fart in my face again , she literally crapped her pants. And this time I did almost die from the stench. In fact , I actually barfed. But this time nobody had to pull her off me , because she was so embarrassed , she ran off holding onto the seat of her pants. She never bothered me again after that , I think because she was afraid I would tell someone , anyone. When the book is published , she’ll probably try to sue me , but I don’t care. I hope she gets laughed out of court. But she did tell Stu that I said he looked like a gay frog , which I never did , and he also farted in my face. But I did say that she – Dana – looked like Sue when he – I mean she – was pretending to be Stu. And he farted in my face again. She also told Glenn that I once came on to Stu , and they both farted in my face.
“And that was how I really got fired from The Blaze. It had absolutely nothing to do with my coming out as pro-choice , or calling Conservatives hypocrites. It had everything to do with the fact my butt is cuter and perkier , and more popular than all of their sagging , old fart assess put together.”
Some of these memes are so ridiculous , I sometimes don’t know where to start. It’s obvious the people who put these things together , don’t put much thought into them. Just straw man liberals and accuse them of everything youdo. Only a Conservative who doesn’t understand logic would write something this absurd.
Liberals blame lax gun laws. Not true. When a shooting occurred during Obama’s watch , liberals blamed the person who committed the crime , not lax gun laws. To Conservatives , guns are not the problem , but gun control. Many of them believe they should have the right to own an arsenal of weapons , and anyone who might disagree , is violating their second amendment right. Anyone who believes a background check is unreasonable , and restrictive of the their second amendment right , and believes that this is proof that the government is out to take their guns , is basically a person who doesn’t care that a violent , potential criminal can their hands on a gun. These people don’t seem to get angry and frustrated that these shooting events take place , that children are being murdered. They seem to be more angry and frustrated that others have the audacity to want expanded background checks so these events don’t happen as frequently. I believe the politicians who have sold their souls to the NRA and to The Gun Owners Of America , and their rabid supporters in the Conservative news media who scream about gun control being an oppressive assault on the second amendment , they should be forced to attend the funerals of children whose bodies have been ripped to pieces by bullets. Maybe then they would do more than offer prayers.
Conservatives point out that victims were disarmed by oppressive gun restriction. These people sincerely believe that victims of gun violence would never be victims of gun violence , if only they had been armed. A variation of a ‘a good guy with a gun will always stop a bad guy with a gun.’ Every gun nut from Dana Loesch to Ted Nugent has used this lame argument. Maybe these people should stand guard outside of public schools and wait for an opportunity to play cops and robbers with a maniac hell-bent on killing a few kids with an assault weapon. Most likely , none of them would live to brag about it. To suggest that victims , like the innocent children at Sandy Hook , were victims disarmed by oppressive gun restriction , is absolutely insane.
Liberals scream that Conservatives are heartless for politicizing a tragedy. Every single shooting that occurred during the Obama presidency , it was Conservative media that consistently accused Obama and Democrats of politicizing. They did it with the Sandy Hook shooting ( they mocked him for being emotional over the senseless deaths of children , proving – at least to me – that they value the second amendment over the lives of children ). They did it with Michael Brown. They did it with Trayvon Martin. They did it with the five Dallas police officers. They did it with the Chattanooga Tennessee shooting. They did it with the Dylann Roof , Charleston church shooting ( the no gun control crowd were more angry at the prospect of more gun control , than they were at the fact that nine people had been murdered ). They did it with the San Bernardino shooting. They did it with the Orlando night club shooting. They did it with the Roseburg , Oregon , Umpqua community college shooting. In these instances , they blamed Obama and accused him of politicizing , because he had the temerity to express actual sympathy for the families of the victims , and the possibility that common sense gun reform might prevent some of these types of tragedies from occurring. How dare the communist , gun grabbing bastard!
This meme is proof that many Conservatives don’t understand the Constitution , much less know what’s actually in it. Because the phrase ‘separation of church and state’ does not appear in the first amendment , they believe that the establishment clause only means that government cannot promote a state religion , or prohibit its free exercise , and that gives them free rein to impose their religion on every aspect of American life , including public schools , and government. Like Rick Santorum , and Bryan Fisher , many of them believe it’s either a communist or a Nazi idea or invention by liberals who are , apparently , both communists and Nazis in the minds of many Conservatives.
Despite the absence of the words separation of church and state , they believe that the founding fathers were actually all Christians and that they really intended America to be a Christian nation. If that were the case , the Constitution would explicitly say so. They knew that a state sanctioned religion would become oppressive , which is why they intended America to be secular. God does not appear in the Constitution. Jesus does not appear. Christianity does not appear. Religion appears only once , in the establishment clause forbidding its establishment at state and national levels ( any religion ) , and guaranteeing it’s exercise by all ( again , any religion ) , because they understood that religion is a personal choice , as well as an individual right in a free society.
Today’s average liberal understands the concept of separation of church and state , as Thomas Jefferson wrote about in his letter to the Danbury , Connecticut Baptist Association. The only ones who seem incapable of understanding it , are Conservative Christians ( like the ones who read these types of memes and believe they speak some deep truth that liberals are incapable of understanding – which would make them stupid , not liberals ) who want to force their particular brand of religion on everyone else.
Racist Conservative Media Rules For Guns And Blame …
1) If a white person shoots black people , as Dylann Roof did , don’t blame the white guy. Don’t assume all white people are racist. Don’t assume Roof’s actions represent a white supremacist ideology. Don’t assume his actions represent an entire group of people – white. Blame libtards , Democrats , Barack Obama. They’re the real racists.
2) “If a Christian terrorist shoots up a Planned Parenthood facility and kills three people , don’t blame Christians. Don’t assume Robert Dear’s actions represent an entire religion. Don’t assume decades of anti-abortion propaganda and rhetoric had anything to do with it , like Bill O’Reilly referring to George Tiller , as Tiller the baby killer , or that Margret Sanger’s purpose for creating PP was to exterminate black babies. Instead , Blame libtards , Democrats , and Barack Obama , since they support abortion rights , and without this mentality , it never would have happened. Or better yet , blame those filthy libtard transgenders.”
3) “If an American Muslim shoots and kills forty-nine gay people in a night club , blame Islam and all Muslims. Don’t blame Christian anti-gay propaganda ; it had absolutely nothing to do with it. Unlike fundamentalist Islam , Christians don’t have anti-gay bigot extremists on their side , people like Kevin Swanson , and Scott Lively , who want to kill gay people , or thousands of others who call themselves Christians who also believe gay people should be exterminated like rats.” For years Conservative Christians attacked Barack Obama for his attendance in Reverend Jeremiah Wright’s Chicago church. And yet the media , and especially the Conservative media have failed to hold Republican politicians , like Ted Cruz , and Mike Huckabee , and Christian groups like The Family Research Council , and The American Family Association , accountable for their anti-gay bigotry. If these same politicians believe Barack Obama is an anti-white racist simply for attending a church that was mostly black , then Republican politicians must also be held to the same standards for their attendance at The National Religious Liberties Convention organized by pastor Kevin Swanson who has advocated for the deaths of homosexuals. By appearing at these types of events , we must assume that they too believe gay people should be put to death. These people are Christians – allegedly – and believe the bible is the literal word of God.
4) “If someone shoots a Democrat , as in the case of Jared Loughner , shooting Gabrielle Gifford’s , don’t blame the NRA for its support of mass gun proliferation. Don’t blame the Republican party for being bought off by the NRA , for betraying the American people , voting against any gun control after every shooting , but instead offering their meaningless prayers. Blame Democrats , libtards , and Barack Obama , because they supported gun control , and wanted to take everyone’s guns away.”
5) “If a Christian shoots a Muslim , as white supremacist Alexandre Bissonette did , again don’t blame all white people , and don’t blame Christians. There is no such thing as a white Christian terrorist. Only Muslims are terrorists. Only Muslims kill in the name of their religion or in the name of God.” After this joker killed six Muslims in a Quebec mosque , initial reports , led by the race baiting Conservative media , identified the shooter as a Moroccan foreigner , because , of course , only Muslims are terrorists. And according to Alex Jones , it was a false flag – why? who really knows – and Bissonette must have converted to Islam before he decided to kill them , which only makes sense to Jones’ fans.
6) “When a black person shoots a cop , especially a white cop , blame all black people. Blame libtards , Democrats , Barack Obama , and especially Black Lives Matter.” The five Dallas officers , the Baton Rouge , and the New York policeofficers. Their deaths were the fault of Barack Obama and Black Lives Matter because – according to the racist Conservative media – of a ( non-existent ) race war against cops.
Even the deaths of two Iowa police officers , Justin Martin , and Tony Beminio , by a white supremacist , Scott Greene , were blamed on Obama , and Black Lives Matter , by racist twitter trolls.
“Any other shooting , don’t blame guns. Don’t blame the NRA. Guns don’t kill people. Gun free zones do. Shooting victims get themselves killed for being unarmed. If anyone is to blame , it’s libtards , Democrats , Barack Obama , and Black Lives Matter.
Since the election of Donald Trump , a new trend has become popular. It’s a term to describe anyone who takes offense easily , or gets triggered by anything they dislike. The term is snowflake. During Trump’s campaign , his followers used it to insult anyone who disagreed with them , or with Trump himself. Tomi Lahren , the Patron Saint Of Snowflakes used it almost incessantly to insult liberals for everything they said and did , and by doing so , she proved herself to be the biggest snowflake of them all.
Here are the first ten trigger warnings that you might be a whiny , attention-seeking crybaby snowflake like Tomi Lahren , if …
1) You believe Donald Trump is a victim of the liberal news media. Criticism equals victim hood to many Trump supporters.
2) You believe white people are victims of racism. Seriously , if you do , you’re a special kind of snowflake.
3) You believe Black Lives Matter is a racist , anti-white hate group. If you seriously believe this , seek mental therapy.
4) You believe the phrase Happy Holidays is a liberal assault on Christmas. Again , if you honestly believes this , seek psychiatric help.
5) You believe global warming is a liberal hoax , despite tons of scientific evidence. Read the scientific data.
6) You believe Barack Obama is an anti-white racist for criticizing a white police officer.
7) You believe Conservatives are noble truth tellers , and liberals just lie all the time.
8) You believe Ted Nugent is a sane , intelligent human being who makes sense.
9) You believe Tomi Lahren tells it like it is.
10) You believe Donald Trump is a victim of liberal bullying.
If you answered yes to any of these , you are definitely an alt-right , triggered , whiny , attention-seeking , crybaby snowflake like Tomi Lahren and definitely need a safe space.