Wing nuts are a dime a dozen , and yet , they’re in a class all their own , a class that is nuttier than a squirrel turd. They’re not too bright ; they believe everything that happens is a conspiracy , from Benghazi , to creeping sharia law , to Obama coming for every gun in America. Which is not surprising since there are wing nuts all over the internet who get their information via Alex Jones , David Eike , Mike Adams , and the dozens of conspiracy sites that pander to the paranoid among us.
The following are ten more examples that you may be a conspiracy theory , paranoid tin foil hat wearing wing nut wacko , if …
1. You believe the sun and moon are alien ships manipulated by an ancient alien race called the Anunaki.
2. You believe evolution is a communist plot.
3. You believe Islamic terrorists are infiltrating everything.
4. You believe atheists are a threat to your religious freedom.
5. You believe aliens are secretly probing your anus.
6. You believe Obama’s mole is his deranged conjoined twin , it’s the Anti-Christ and its name is Julio.
7. You believe Planned Parenthood is systematically molesting children , and selling fetal body parts.
8. You believe Margret Sanger’s goal was to eradicate the black race.
9. You believe Mickey Mouse , Donald Duck , the homeless , illegal immigrants , and the walking dead helped Obama steal the elections.
10. You believe George Bush kept America safe , even as the towers fell , and thousands of American soldiers lost their lives in wars in Iraq and Afghanistan that contributed to the destabilization of the region , which made America less safe.
If you believe any of this crap , you are indeed a conspiracy theory , paranoid tin foil hat wearing wing nut wacko , and belong in the booby hatch.
Wing nuts have never met a conspiracy theory they didn’t like. Whether it has to do with Barack Obama , the government covering up UFOs , or the New World Oder , they’ll believe anything on the internet , no matter how insane or ridiculous it is.
The following are ten more examples that you may be a conspiracy theory , paranoid tin foil hat wearing wing nut wacko , if …
1. You believe Obama is a psychopath because he takes vacations and plays golf.
2. You believe Obama has multiple identities and social security numbers.
3. You believe Obama’s real name is Barry Soetero.
4. You believe Barack Obama really went to Mars in his youth as part of a teleportation project.
5. You believe Obama is supporting ISSIS and other Muslim terrorists by sending them candy and flowers via drones.
6. You believe Obama’s trip to Mars was really about preparing him for his tyrannical dictatorship of America.
7. You believe the government is spying on you through your electrical appliances.
8. You believe Obama can hypnotize with a single stare.
9. You believe everything is a liberal conspiracy.
10. You believe Jews control the world along with reptilian aliens.
If you believe any of this ridiculous nonsense , you definitely are a conspiracy theory , paranoid tin foil hat wearing wing nut and should be in a padded cell.
Wing nuts will believe anything they see on the internet. It doesn’t matter if it’s true or not , as long as there are people gullible enough to believe. And there are plenty of fools who are gullible enough to believe even the most outrageous nonsense , whether it has to do with Barack Obama , or the Illuminati.
Here are ten more obvious signs that you may be a conspiracy theory , paranoid tin foil hat wearing wing nut wacko , if …
1. You believe 9/11 was an inside job.
2. You believe Barack Obama is persecuting Christians in America.
3. You believe the LGBT are Nazis trying to take over America and force everyone to be gay.
4. You believe Obama is literally taking your guns away through gun control.
5. You believe Obama and communist Liberals will imprison all gun loving American patriots in Fema camps.
6. You believe Barack Obama senior was a Chalupacabrabama for the C.I.A..
7. You believe Barack Obama wants to eat your kids.
8. You believe there is no racism in the Tea Party.
9. You believe Shaquille O’Neal is really Big Foot.
10. You believe Michele Bachman is a true prophet of God.
If you believe any of the above , you are definitely a conspiracy theory , paranoid tin foil hat wearing wing nut wacko , and should be locked up.
According to self-proclaimed expert , Gina Loudon , Barack Obama is a psychopath because he has taken far too many vacations , and plays way too much golf. He’s also a habitual liar , and has a habit of blaming Bush and Republicans for his failures and shortcomings. Not unlike Republicans who have been blaming him for Bush’s failures and incompetence , and everything else under the sun. Have these people no concept of irony?
Loudon’s Obama psychosis
Loudon . a Tea Party Republican , received her psychology degree from a box of Cracker Jacks online university. She suffers from her own psychosis , Obama Derangement Syndrome , a form of mental illness characterized by the onset of idiocy , intense paranoia , obsessive hatred , and fear of Barack Obama. Like any typical Republican who suffers from this illness , she knows for a fact that Obama is a communist/Nazi/Muslim tyrant , who is destroying America and the constitution with Obama Care , executive action , gun control , denying Christians the right to worship or mention God in public without fear of persecution , and forcing same-sex marriage on everyone like the true tyrannical dictator that he obviously is , because it is well-known , and well-documented that he was mentored from his birth to do so by the same old bogie men that the right loves to trot out whenever it suits their fancy , because they’re the three biggest threats to America besides Barack Obama : Bill Ayers , Saul Alinsky , and Frank Marshall Davis.
Examples of Loudon’s Obama psychosis
Obama Care promotes homoerotic twerking. Republicans have been outraged over Obama Care since its inception. To them it’s one of several communist/Nazi plots to enslave Americans , which makes Obama the next Hitler , or Mussolini … whatever. For years they’ve promoted one myth after another regarding the Affordable Care Act : death panels – government bureaucracies will decide who lives or dies , as claimed by Sarah Palin on her Facebook page ; will cause countless suicides ; the ACA is government controlled health care ; its the biggest tax increase in history , according to Rush Limbaugh ; the IRS will collect your personal information , according to Michele Bachman , etc. , etc..
In 2014 , Republicans predictably went bonkers over a You Tube video encouraging young people to sign up for Obama Care. In her column in World Nut Daily , Gina Bin Loudon was “aghast” at a six-hour online YouTube ad featuring Baby Boomer Richard Simmons in red tights and a fro. Oh my! What is this once great nation coming to?! Obama the gay Muslim has turned ‘The Land Of The Free And The Home Of The Brave’ , into ‘The Land Of The Enslaved Effeminates ( fairies , tinker bells ) And The Home Of The Cowards!’
Dr. Gina Bin Loudon and her cronies , fear that one day the Obama-loving effeminates will one day soon rise up and enslave all of the brave Christians who have been persecuted by the Godless Left , and Obama , and the Gay Gestapo will imprison them in homosexual re-education camps where they will be turned into homoerotic twerking fairies.
Wishes Obama an unhappy Birthday. In a 2103 World Nut Daily column , Bin Loudon blamed the president for murdering 5.6 million American babies , because he accepted an award in the name of ‘that known eugenicist’ , Margret Sanger , whose real purpose was to completely destroy the black race , because she was – what else? – a racist. Of course , no one has been able to prove that she was indeed a racist. All they have is a quote they’ve taken out of context to make it look like her goal was to ‘eradicate the black race’, in Bin Loudon’s words. She seems more interested in spreading falsehoods and outright lies to her readers rather than going straight to the source , the Margret Sanger website. Conservatives have a long history of smearing anyone they oppose , in this case Planned Parenthood and it’s founder , Margret Sanger , and will do anything necessary to outlaw abortion , which is why they’ve opposed Obama choosing an appointee to the supreme court.
Loudon has authored several books , including Ladies And Gentlemen : Why The Survival Of Our Republic Depends On The Revival Of Honor , and has co-written , What Women Really Want. Her latest book , Obama Is A Psychopath Because He Takes Vacations And Plays Golf , a best seller among the Obama hating crowd , co-written with Victoria Jackson , has just been released by World Nut Daily Books , and proves without a doubt that she is just as crazy as Jackson is. She has appeared on Fox News , The Glen Beck Show , The Rush Limbaugh radio show , promoting her ridiculous Obama conspiracies.
The two appeared recently on the Rachel Maddow Show for the first time , attempting to convince America that Obama has taken more vacations and played more golf than any president in the history of the United States , which , according to them , are two of the most convincing reasons that make him a dangerous psychopath.
Rachel : “My guests today are Dr. Gina Loudon , and Victoria Jackson. Dr. Gina is the host of her own radio show , and has written several books. Victoria has also written some … books. Now they’ve co-written a book titled Obama Is A Psychopath Because He Takes Vacations And Plays Golf. Welcome , Dr. , Victoria. It’s a pleasure to have you both.”
“Victoria : “Thanks for having us , Rachel.”
“Gina : “It’s nice to be here.”
Rachel : “Dr. , I’m confused. How does taking vacations and playing golf make one a psychopath? Please explain this to me.”
Gina : “Well , it’s really not so difficult to understand. You have to keep in mind that it really depends on how much time you spend vacationing and playing golf. When president Obama was sworn in at his first inauguration , I believe he was day dreaming about playing golf. You could see it in his eyes. They had this glossed over look , like he was in a trance or something. He was probably thinking about playing a few rounds with Tiger Woods , or Jack Nicholson.”
Rachel : “You mean Jack Nicklaus?”
Gina : “Yeah , Jack Nicklaus. And ever since then he’s been day dreaming about playing golf , when he’s not day dreaming about playing golf.”
Victoria : “Yeah , and day dreaming about taking more vacations than every other president.”
Gina : “That’s right. It’s like he’s obsessed with both. He’s got vacationing and golf on the brain. It’s like it’s all he ever thinks about , when he’s not day dreaming about playing golf. And that’s what makes him so dangerous.”
Rachel : “What? How does obsession with golf , and wanting to take a vacation , make him dangerous?”
Victoria : “Geez! You really need to clean out your ears , Rachel.”
Gina : “It’s because of his obsession with golf that makes him dangerous.”
Victoria : “And taking too many vacations too.”
Gina : “That’s right. And when someone is obsessed with something , they’ll do anything to get it.”
Victoria : “Yeah , because he’s a communist , he won’t think twice about killing a few people just to take a vacation.”
Gina : “Or play a few rounds of golf , because that’s what psychopaths do.”
Rachel : “Are you two on drugs?”
Gina : “Why do you say that?”
Rachel : “Because you both sound crazy.”
Victoria : “We may be crazy , but we’re not. Obama’s a psychopath because he takes too many vacations.”
Wing nuts left and right will believe almost anything , no matter how wacky or nutty it is. If it’s on the internet , it must be true. The following are ten more signs you may be a conspiracy theory , paranoid tin foil hat wearing wing nut wacko , if …
1. You believe white people are the real victims of racism.
2. You believe Barack Obama is the Anti-Christ.
3. You believe Muslim terrorists are living in the White House.
4. You believe feminists are Nazis.
5. You believe Barack Obama faked his birth certificate.
6. You believe Obama’s Momma was a space alien.
7. You believe David Icke is sane , and the world really is controlled by aliens lizards.
8. You believe it really is Obama’s fault that Track Palin beat up his girlfriend.
9. You believe Hitler and his storm troopers were cross dressing , flower wearing pansies.
10. You believe that Barack Obama helped Bill Ayers and the Weather underground plant explosives , when he was eight years old.
If you believe any of the above , then you are indeed a conspiracy theory , paranoid tin foil hat wearing wing nut wacko , and should be institutionalized.
Some people will believe the wackiest nonsense they come across on the internet , whether it’s from Alex Jones ranting about a New World Order , chem – trails , or David Icke rambling about alien lizards from the fourth dimension running the world. So , I thought I would put together a list of one hundred signs that you may be a conspiracy theory , paranoid tin foil hat wearing wing nut wacko , if …
1. You believe Barack Obama is a Muslim Manchurian candidate.
2. You believe the president is a card-carrying , socialist/communist dictator.
3. You believe Obama is worse than Hitler. Hitler killed six million people.
4. You believe Obama deliberately implemented Fast And Furious , and is working hand in hand with drug cartels.
5. You believe Obama is a white culture hating racist.
6. You believe the president is secretly gay.
7. You believe Obama Care contains death panels.
8. You believe Obama is part of a New World Order to destroy America through communism.
9. You believe liberals are fascists , and are destroying your free speech.
10. You believe Michelle Obama is really a man , therefore proving that the president really is gay.
If you believe any of the above , you are indeed a conspiracy theory , paranoid tin foil hat wearing wing nut wacko , and belong in an institution.